|Capital Markets and Capitalism||16th Dec. 2016|
|The Stock and Corporation||16th Dec. 2016|
|Listing on a stock exchange||Under drafting||– –|
|Basics of a stock investment||Under drafting||– –|
To learn basics of a stock market, the best way is to see and feel the market with your own experiences. YSX has prepared followings to meet your interests and is happy to improve our educational activities to meet all of your expectations.
1. Visiting YSX
YSX opens the Ground floor for you during trading hours, from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, and you can enjoy:
● seeing stock trading situation with large LFD boards
● making inquiries to staff of YSX and securities companies
● reading books stored in YSX library
● having great coffee in the Y’s cafe and shopping at the souvenir shop
2. Joining seminars & events
YSX holds many educational programs such as seminars and events and please make a registration of the activities via Seminar & Events page.
3. Getting YSX’s information
You are able to see the basic information about our stock market via this website.
● Overview of a stock trading of the day > Market summary
● Each company’s stock trading of the day > Stock trading data
● Information about listed companies > Company list
● Disclosure documents of listed companies > Disclosure
● Stock trading procedure > Trading procedure
● Company’s listing procedure > Listing procedure
You are also able to get many valuable and timely information via YSX’s official Facebook page.